Golden Ram Family Outdoor Weekend
The Golden Ram Family Outdoor Weekend is dedicated to building outdoor skills in our youngsters, enabling them to engage in hunting and fishing opportunities, understand the importance of wildlife conservation management, learn to appreciate natural resources, and preserve our fishing and hunting heritage.
8:30am Saturday June 26th thru June 27th @ Hedgepeth Ranch, Camp 3 Area
Arrive on June 25th
- Survival Skills
- Catch & Release Fishing
- Firearms Safety Instruction
- Supervised Archery Range Shooting
- Supervised Rim Fire Range Shooting **
- Supervised BB Gun & Slingshot Range Shooting **
- Potato Canon Competition ***
- Animal Tracking
- Stream Exploring
* Kids must participate in firearms safety instruction before accessing the ranges
*** Bring your favorite potato canon for competition
What to do next:
- To register:
- Fill out our online form.
- or... Call the office
- Even if you. don't have a family membership you can bring your family to this event. There is no fee for Golden Ram members.
- You must also complete a liability release form that identifies all members of your family
- prepared to camp for the weekend. No food or accommodation will be provided.
Special note to members:
- Please do not extend this invitation to anyone who has not expressed a serious interest in joining Golden Ram. It's not an open invitation.
- We need your help. We'd like to request members help in supervising activities and would ask that you volunteer for an hour to supervise an activity. We'll have a sign up sheet available at the ranch.
Checkout some of the fun on our Family Weekend page.